AKTIVA HOLIDAY CAMPS
AKTIVA Multi-Activity Camp for Children aged 4-12
Summer Camp 2021
Aktiva provide an outstanding Ofsted registered activity day camps for children aged 3-11 during school holidays. Our Sports Coaches, Dance Teachers and Activity Leaders have been working hard to devise a fantastic range of sports, games, science/technology and art activities every day at all of our fantastic locations.
The fun starts here!
All sessions are planned with the different age groups in mind. From the minute our doors open until the very last child is picked up, every day is filled with action, adventure and fun. From the energetic to the creative, from the classics to the unusual, your child can expect to take part in around six engaging activities each day. Our philosophy when it comes to activities is to ensure every session is bursting with energy and fun. We also want children to try things they wouldn’t normally get to do, learn some new skills in the process and go home tired and happy after each day.
Just a reminder of our venues and booking process:
|VENUE||SUMMER 2021 DATES|
|Belmont Primary School (Chiswick)||Monday 26 July to Friday 27 August|
|Harvington Preparatory (Ealing)||Monday 12 July to Friday 27 August|
|John Locke Academy (Uxbridge)||Monday 26 July to Friday 27 August|
|Mount Carmel (Ealing)||Monday 26 July to Friday 27 August|
|Southfield (Chiswick)||Monday 26 July to Friday 27 August|
|West Acton Primary (Ealing)||Monday 26 July to Friday 27 August|
|Brackenbury Primary (Hammersmith)||Monday 26 July to Friday 27 August|
How to Book
- Bookings can now be made online at https://booking.aktivacamps.com/login
- Max bubble sizes of 15 children. Children will be assigned a bubble with a dedicated team leader which they will remain in for their time with us.
- Aktiva pricing is heavily discounted for weekly bookings
- Standard day from 9.00 am – 5.00pm £135 per week (saving £40)
- Extended day 7.45am – 6.00pm £159 per week (saving £66)
- Day booking prices
- Standard day from 9.00 am – 5.00pm £35/day
- Extended day 7.45am – 6.00pm £45/day
- Each participating family will have a mandatory health form to complete the week prior to attending.
- When you book your place with us, more information will be sent on Arrivals/Departures, Snacks/Lunch and how we will schedule our day.
Contacting The team
Our phone lines are really busy, if you need to speak to us it may be quicker to do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query and number and we will get back to you.
For all the latest news and info, follow Aktiva Camps on Facebook Twitter and Instagram
If a child is unable to attend due to Covid-19 related sickness, Aktiva will credit your account with makeup days which can be used for up to 12 months.
Please email any questions to email@example.com.
Building confidence and broadening their experience™.